roylinp

The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue
Mackenzi Lee

Melusine Series: Book #4

Corambis - Sarah Monette

I found this to be a good ending to this series. I love good characters and ones that aren't always perfect and good. This series throughout it's four book gave me plenty of that. Felix is a brat and so damaged and the writer makes no bones about it. AndMildmay is always looking for love and acceptance and lacking in confidence and self-worth. They are a mess. But in this book by the end I saw that they were learning and growing, and perhaps even getting better.They did not remain stagnant or change the basics of who they were even while evolving. By the end of the book I felt that...yes...maybe I just might finally be happy. They are still not perfect and they still are damaged goods..but in the end they have each other and are trying to be better, and perhaps that is all they need to do.

The book also left enough room and hints that more stories in this world might be coming, there is still much to tell.