roylinp

The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue
Mackenzi Lee

I'm not okay...

A Gathering of Shadows - Victoria Schwab

This Kingdom doesn't deserves Kell! None of them do, okay maybe Rhys, he has some loyalty. But that's it. The rest of them can jump of a cliff.  This is all I have to say. Once he gets out of this mess that Holland once again started...he should leave and see the world and never look back. Take Rhys and go live in the wilderness. I'm so upset on his behalf.

He is basically a prisoner in his own home. His "family" basically treats him like a pawn or weapon...his entire life is about other people and not about him at all. Ever. And if he makes a minor mistake people treat him like he is some monster.  He sacrifices himself for his brother...brings him back to life,after that fool messes up, and is paid back with scorn and jail!?  I'm gonna fight all of them myself.

Now because of their nonsense Kell is now kidnapped and a new evil unleashed on the word. Good Job idiots.

This is not even a review...it's me venting. I got caught up in this book and characters and now I'm impatient to get the next book...I guess that's all the reviews people need. I care about the characters and want to fight them over their stupidity. What more can I ask for?

Anyway...read this series. It's damn good.