roylinp

Escaping into My Books

The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue
Mackenzi Lee

New Year, Not Really a New Me Post

Uprooted - Naomi Novik A Darker Shade of Magic - Victoria Schwab VIcious - Victoria Schwab, V. E. Schwab The Way of Kings - Brandon Sanderson The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy) - Marie Rutkoski Words of Radiance (Stormlight Archive, The) - Brandon Sanderson Shadow Scale - Rachel Hartman A Court of Thorns and Roses - Sarah J. Maas The Martian - Andy Weir The Knife of Never Letting Go - Patrick Ness
— feeling big smile

Once again, I did not hit my reading goal for the year, life is such a distraction. Sometimes I think about quitting my job and reading book for a living...but then I remember I'd be broke and homeless within a couple months....so...

But what I did not complete in number of books...I sure made up for in number of pages. And I will try again next year and the next. I still got some good reading done and present my top 10 books I read this year...in no particular order. These are the book that made me go "wow" or "Now that was unexpected." or just made me happy. And that's all the mattered in the end.

One thing I take away from my list is that in 2016 I need to read more romance. That was sorely lacking in 2015.