roylinp

Escaping into My Books

The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue
Mackenzi Lee

New Year. New Books

The Rosie Project - Graeme Simsion The Song of Achilles - Madeline Miller The Goblin Emperor - Katherine Addison Heir of Fire - Sarah J. Maas The Dream Thieves - Maggie Stiefvater The Winner's Curse (Winner's Trilogy, #1) - Marie Rutkoski These Broken Stars - Amie Kaufman, Meagan Spooner Days of Blood & Starlight - Laini Taylor Ancillary Justice - Ann Leckie What I Did For a Duke - Julie Anne Long

Well, I did not meet my reading challenge this year, and I also did not hit my nano goal...so a bad year overall. But then I did move across the country in the middle of it, so I will not beat myself up too much. Hopefully now that I am settled, I can concentrate more on my reading.

So I will reset my goals for the year and start over. I don' really have a reading schedule. I'm winging it. Whatever I feel like reading at a point in time, I will read. But I do need to finish the last book in like 3 YA series, so I figured I will get to that as well.

Now, I did read like 36 books in 2014 (I did not count, fanfiction, and randoms) and listed up top, in no particular order, are my favorites for the year.

Looking forward to reading more this year and having more favorites!