roylinp

Escaping into My Books

The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue
Mackenzi Lee

Reading progress update: I've read 257 out of 391 pages.

Blue Lily, Lily Blue - Maggie Stiefvater

"Are you happy now?" Ronan asked. "Is this what you wanted?"

I had just finished reading this scene in the church when Adam comes out of his trance and finds the dying "notRonan" on the floor.... which was a pretty good scene (I like how all the relationships are being slowly developed. Even a simple scene with 2 characters taking a late night drive adds so much to the characters and their development), and later in the shower it came back to me it hit me:

This scene just might be a large hint to the resolution of the main conflict introduced in the first book. I think it just might be. The wording and scene are both similar. And I guess because I read the books kind of close together, all the scenes are fresh in my mind.

How clever.

So I am writing it down for prosperity, so if it later turns out to be the case and I say "I knew it"..I have proof to back me up and no one can accuse me of BSing to look clever.

I will say no...I knew it "Because I'm clever!" *

Well the author is clever...I'm just good at putting together clues. We shall see.

*Nerdy Dr Who reference